Here are some recorded presentations I’ve done covering the creative process, freelancing and other nuggets.
- B&H Photo: Playing Like Yourself: How to use Freelancing to Develop your Creative Vision
- B&H Photo: Drawing for Beginners
- The Eggs Podcast: Freelance and Creative Balance
- Creative Mornings: A Guide to Successful Remote Creative Freelancing
- MediaStorm: Creating a Visual Podcast Identity
Other talks I’ve given have been washed and polished into essays. Here’s one given at Marist College, and here are some in-depth Q&As with folks at Creative Mornings.
These notes and worksheets for a workshop I gave at AIGA might also be useful.